Corporate Community Investment
CORPORATE COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT
a.k.a. Corporate Community Investment (Involvement).
Refers to the activities that a Company undertakes to contribute and enhance the well-being of the community in which they impact (or have a presence).
1. Community Projects:
- Project management.
- Valuations and coordination.
- Financial planning
- Grant applications
2. Coordination with Government Agencies
3. Local Economic and Community Planning
- Building on key drivers in the area
- Identify and Support local initiatives